윈도우 10, CD/DVD 드라이브 인식오류, 장치오류 해결방법
Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Look for "UpperFilters" and "LowerFilters" strings in right-side pane. If you find them, delete them.
4. Restart the system and now you should have access to your optical drives.
제거해야 할 항목이 없어 다른 이미지 대체.
If the above method doesn't work for you or if you can't see "UpperFilters" and "LowerFilters" keys in Registry, then following steps will help you
1. Open Registry Editor and go to following key:
2. Create a new key Controller0 under atapi key.
3. Select the new Controller0 key and in right-side pane, create new DWORDEnumDevice1 and set its value to 1
3. Close Registry Editor and restart your system.
That's it. Now you'll be able to see your CD/DVD drive in My Computer window.
If the above mentioned method doesn't work for you,
you can directly add the DWORD in Registry by executing following command in Command Prompt:
reg.exe add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\atapi\Controller0" /f /v EnumDevice1 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001
Make sure you open Command Prompt as Administrator as mentioned here.
If you don't want to modify Registry yourself, download following ZIP file,
extract it and you'll get a ready-made Registry script which will modify Windows Registry automatically:
Download Registry Script to Fix CD/DVD Drive Missing in Windows ( 위의 내용이 귀찮으면 다운로드 받으세요 )
Fix CD-DVD Drive Missing in Windows.reg
If the above mentioned methods don't work for you, try following solution given by our reader "Vishal":
1. Open Device Manager using devmgmt.msc command and enable "View -> Show hidden devices" option. Now locate the DVD/CD-ROM drives andIDE ATA/ATAPI controllers items.
2. Right-click on each entry present under both "DVD/CD-ROM drives" and "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" sections one bye one and select Uninstall.
3. Once all have been removed, right-click again and select Scan for hardware changes.
The drives will be rediscovered and when the drivers are loaded back, the drives will re-appear in My Computer window.
You can also try to restart your computer.
PS: You can also check out solutions for other common PC problems in following exclusive topic:
추가로 통신포트 에러부분은
6th, 8th의 경우 CMOS에서 Legacy를 모두 활성화 시켜주면 해결된다.